Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Inspired by my friend Jim, (Pictures of my Universe) I have started up my own blog to share my images. To start off, here's a shot I grabbed through my bedroom window just as the Sun rose above the mountains to my southeast. Canon 20D - 1/40th sec., 263mm @ f/5.6, ISO 200

4 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I love your photos! I have family in Green Valley, AZ and have taken many a bunny-rabbit picture myself. Keep posting those AZ pictures!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Hi neighbor! Glad you like my images. Enjoy!

5:39 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I'm only a virtual neighbor. I live in SW Washington and miss Green Valley!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I noticed that after I posted my comments yesterday. I'm sure your family has already asked, but I'll ask too, Send some of that rain this was please!

:)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home