Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


Heading off the hill, I grabbed this shot f the 60" a few hundred feet above me on the not totally cleared access road to the top. Canon 20D - 1/250th, 18mm @ f/10, ISO 100

3 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I can't believe there's still snow up there! Doesn't God know what month it is???!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Pretty picture - glad we don't have that much snow up here on Kitt Peak - there's only a couple piles around where the plow cleared the road a week or so ago. Mostly melted and not really even enough to warm up my arm by throwing snowballs....

9:04 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

This is the cameradawktors husband speaking: OOOOHHHH you work up there? I have always wanted to go up there when I am visiting down there. I would love to gaze at the stars.

(Not all the the cameradawktor's husband's words can be spoken here. He is such a devil!)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home