Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Image Ten Thousand

People always like nice round numbers, like when the odometer in your car passes a certain number. Here's an image that is special for no other reason than that. One of an animation series at Mt. Bigelow, this rather nondescript image is the 10,000th image I've taken with my Canon 20D - 30 seconds, 20mm @ f/1.8, ISO 100

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Congrats on number 10,000! I'm approaching number 37,000 in almost 14 months with my 20D.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Thanks. I don't shoot anywhere near as many animation series as you do, so I'll always be behind in time vs. number of images. I don't shoot every day either. On the bright side, I'll know when my shutter will need repair long before it does!

:)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home