Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

This cat cracks me up!

Sydney keeps me laughing. A few days after I first got her, I couldn't find her anywhere. On my second or third walk around the house searching for her, I noticed a lump under the bed covers that shouldn't have been there. Sure enough, it was her. She figured out how to lift up the edge of the blanket and crawl underneath. Now I know to look under the covers for her and am careful when I lay down on the bed.
This snapshot is of one of her latest tricks, just covering her head with a handy tee shirt. I guess it is more comfortable then covering her eyes with her front legs.

Canon 20D - 1/60th, 51mm @ f/8, ISO 200, On camera flash

2 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

what a crazy cat!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Mademoiselle Cécilia said...

She is adorable. When she hide like that she want to be ignored, but when she is under covers she predict bed weather... it sounds like fairytale - but true. Or maybe in your case she just like to make a pose, for you to take a picture of her.:}}}

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home