Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Friday, November 10, 2006

A Cold Drink in August

I've been archiving my old images and have been coming across images I've taken but never posted. This one is yet another in that series.
A constant in my old home state of Florida is condensation on the outside of a glass holding a cold drink. For most of the year this same effect is a rarity in the desert southwest. In early August it was a bit of a surprise to see my glass covered by condensation and it took me some time to realize how long it had been since I last saw it!
I liked the pattern it created on the side of the glass, so before the drops combined and ran down the side I grabbed my camera and took a few shots. The on-camera flash added a bit of sparkle to each drop.
Canon 20D - 15 seconds, 300mm @ f/ 32, ISO 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home