Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jim Shoots the North Rim

While we hiked along the Rim Trail, we tried to pick different locations to shoot from. As I was finishing up my set of exposures, Jim walked out on to this outcrop.
Once his tripod was set up and he started taking snaps, I was struck by need to recreate the classic image of 19th century landscape photographers at work.

Now if I can just get Jim to start carrying a large format view camera and a heavy wood tripod...

Canon 20D - 1/45th second, 133mm @ f/ 22, ISO 200

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

If you buy me a large format camera and wooden tripod, I'll be happy to carry them around. BTW, I'll need a supply of sheet film, a focusing hood, some nice lenses like a 180mm and a....

5:39 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

If I buy one it would be mine... I'd just have figure out how to get you to carry it for me!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home