Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Red Rock State Park Sedona - 26782

Getting back to the images from the trip that Jim & I took to northern Arizona. As we headed back towards Tucson, we passed through the town of Sedona and spent several hours hiking through Red Rock State Park south of town.

I usually shoot camera raw and choose the shutter speed and aperture for every shot I take, especially when shooting landscapes. For this image, and the next three images, I decided I wanted to see what the camera's electronics could do on it's own. While I'm not excited about the files being saved as jpegs in the camera, I have to say that I am pleased and surprised at how nice the iamges taken in "Landscape"mode came out. Other than setting the white & black points, these images are pretty much as they came out of the camera. Yes, the rocks there ARE this colorful!



Canon 20D - "Landscape Mode", 1/400th second, 119mm @ f/ 7.1, ISO 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home