Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Did you Google me?

I'm getting more and more contacts from the good people in Tucson and the surrounding areas who have seen my images on KOLD-TV (channel 13 in Tucson).

I'm very happy you enjoy the images I've shared with Chuck, Erin & Aaron and their viewers enough to search me out!

My partner & I invite you to take a look at our website, Full Moon Photography.net to view more of our images & time lapse animations. As I mention in the post below, we are updating our website and will soon be introducing a new set of galleries where prints and other products will be available for purchase.

One last note, we are available to photograph your special events, including weddings. (We LOVE shooting weddings!)

Thanks again for your interest in my images and we hope you consider us for your photographic needs in the future!

Richard & Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home