Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Sunday, February 12, 2006


A bit of bright color for today. Some Caladium leaves from my backyard in Florida. Olympus C-3020

3 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

The pinks in this picture are amazing. I was wondering if your Cannon camera is one of those new 8.0 megapixel big daddies...I'm hoping to buy a new camera in the near future.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

This shot was with my 3.2 megapixel point and shoot Olympus. To answer your question, yes, the Canaon 20D I'm using for many of my pics is an 8.2 megapixel SLR.I just go it back in early December to replace my Nikon film SLRs. I liked the shots my friend Jim was getting with his, but wanted to stick with Nikon. (See the link to his blog if you haven't yet.) When I started comparing my candidates side by side, the 20D stood head and shoulders above everything else in the price range. Features, layout, ease of use! I've been very happy with this camera!

9:24 AM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Thanks for the info...it might be a while before I can get one, they are expensive...it's so hard to wait!!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home