Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

A male Gamble's Quail stepping out, searching for seeds. Canon 20D - 1/1640, 300mm @ f/8, ISO 200

2 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I wish you know how much pleasure it brings my heart that you have this blog and you post these wonderful pictures. My Gma passed away the day after Thanksgiving and we enjoyed all of these birds together. I miss the quail, they are my favorite. We have boring birds in SW Washington. Also, I love the sounds of the doves and quail. Thanks!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I'm sorry for your loss. The finches are noisy, but the quail certainly do have a unique sound! Moving here from Florida, I wouldn't say the birds there were boring, but learning all these new birds has been fun!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home