Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

For something to live ...


I was heading out to the mailbox at my home in Florida one morning when I came across this version of the eternal struggle. I ran for my camera and grabbed a few shots, and then left the events to unfold naturally. The frog put up an admirable fight, puffing up its body and pushing away from it's attacker, but in the end, every living thing ends up as food for something else...Olympus C-3020

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

The struggle for life.... Great picture. Did I ever show you the picture I got of a rattler eating lunch (a mouse) out in King Canyon?

10:36 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Had to show the kids...that's just sick! But cool!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Off hand I don't remember that shot Jim...
I've always had an affinity for snakes. I used to catch and kep them as a kid. The boa I used to own was over 4 feet long when I finally got rid of it. Most people have a fear of snakes, but that is a learned response for most, usually from a parent. If one can get over their aversion to them, they'd see what facinating and beautiful creatures they are.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home