Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"Bandito" Squirrel

Birds are not the only new species I'm discovering. This is the third or fourth species of squirrel I've seen since I've moved here. This one was keeping quiet and motionless in Rose Canyon in the Catalinas. Canon 20D - 1/200th, 300mm @ f/5.6, ISO 800

3 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

They don't have squirrels in Florida? (Is that where you used to live??)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Yes they do, but they sure don't look like this one! Or anythng like the others I've seen here.

11:06 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I don't know if you are interested, but I have posted a lot of photos from your area on flickr. I blogger I met about a month ago just posted some pictures that look strangely familiar.

Turns out her Grandma lives in GV too! Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cameradawktor/

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home