Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Red Rocks, Green Lichen

After today's 9 hours of rain ended, I explored one of the washes near my house. Somewhat disappointed that it had hardly been flowing and was pretty dry by the time I got there, I consoled myself in the deep saturatuion of color that overcast skies can bring. The strong red matrix of this conglomerate rock along the channel wall of the wash provided a beautiful contrast to the vibrant greens and highlights of yellow of the lichen attached to the rock. Canon 20D - 1/250th, 190mm @ f/20, ISO 1600

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home