Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Earth, Sky & Beyond

On my last visit to Saguaro National Park, West, this male American Kestrel alighted atop a very tall Saguaro. My positioning was almost perfect, with the Cactus almost directly in front of the rising gibbous moon. I slowly moved a few steps to my right and took a few quick shots. I didn't have my long lens on the camera, so after securing this shot, I started to slowly change lenses but before I even had the long lens out, he had flown away.

Canon 20D - 1/50th second, 75mm @ f/ 20, ISO 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home