Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Dry wash, threatening skies

Coming around a bend while walking down the wash near my home, I came up on this relatively straight stretch of sand. It is one of the clearest areas along the wash. I liked the way the canine footprints lead the eye along the path of the water. The prints might have been left by dogs or coyotes. I've recently started shooting in raw, and I really like the flexibility it provides over jpg. This image first had the exposure recompensated, then I choose the red filter effect, and finally I gave it sepia toning with the raw converter. After that, a TIF was sent to Photoshop where I masked and increased the contrast of the sky to bring up the details there. Canon 20D - 1/640th, 108mm @ f/20, ISO 1600

1 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

i really like this one. you think you are near the ocean when you see the cholla. i like it!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home