Click on the images to see a larger version.

All of the images on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without written permission of the owner. If you would like to use or purchase prints any of these images, please visit Full Moon Photography for more information.

All of the images here have been reduced in size to at least 1/6 the original and then compressed for display.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Cooperative Butterfly

This butterfly landed on the sand of the wash not too far from me. After taking a few shots, I moved to get a better angle and I spoked it. I watched as it fluttered up above and past my head and back down to alight on the sand, this time in almost the perfect position and much closer to me as if it were an experenced model knowing how to pose just so. Canaon 20D - 1/500th, 300mm f/8, ISO 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home